Valentines Day is just around the corner.
So as much as I would like to say that I'm the type of girl who could give a hoot about it....but honestly, I'm so excited.
Disgusting isn't it? 


Corey and I are going with some friends to Possum Kingdom for the weekend. 
Camping [sort of, we're going in a cabin because we're afraid it will be too cold], hikes, and snuggling. Perfect weekend.
No need for the expensive dinner, dressing up, and doin' a little freaky freaky, I mean, seriously, why put all of that kind of pressure onto a relationship that is already going so perfectly! : ]
So yes, very exciting.


Since we are of course BROKE COLLEGE STUDENTS, our menu is looking something along the lines of:


Taco's one night.
Pasta with tomato sauce another.
PB&J sandwiches
possibly soup??


Romantic eh?? Still, I'm STOKED! I cannot wait to see him! One week feels like an eternity.


Corey keeps reminding me, "There are couples separated with someone in danger off in Iraq! We've got it good!" Of course I know he is right...But still, every day apart brings a pathetic little tear drop. Love? I think so.




So Corey's Mimi sparked an idea. Here it is:


I was sitting, playing with Heidi [Corey's 3 year old sister] when Mimi asked me, "Christina, why aren't you going to be a teacher? You would be great at it!"
CHILDHOOD EDUCATION MAJOR instead of visual communications!!
Heck yeah! Freaking great idea!!
I absolutely adore kids, can be creative during the week with art projects, different teaching styles, and decorating the class room at christmas, thanksgiving, valentines day, earth day....kindergardeners are easily entertained and hey, who doesn't love the ABC's.....?
And heck! I can pursue my passion for photography on the weekends and in the summer doing weddings and senior pictures and everything!
Andddddd, Dad will be so much more willing to pay a fortune on a degree that can be used in so many different environments and WILL ALWAYS BE NEEDED. : ] 
I could change a child's life in a positive way......a lifetime goal!
Omgsh, another plus....Lot's of vacations like Spring break, Summer break, Christmas break! I like!!!!


So yes, there it is. My newest post.
Be excited.







0 comments



Post a Comment